1/2 cup chia seeds
2 cups coconut milk
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 whole vanilla bean
1 cup raspberries
1/4 cup of coarsely chopped almonds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean.
2. Add to a large bowl with coconut milk, 1/4 cup water and chia seeds.
3. Whisk, leave stand for 10 minutes and whisk again to prevent lumps.
4. Place in individual serving glasses if desired.
5. Let stand in the fridge for at least 3 hours, overnight is preferable.
6. In the morning, garnish the puddings with the raspberries, chopped almonds and sunflower seeds.
7. Serve immediately.
This pudding with its mix of sweet coconut milk, chia seeds and berries, is perfect for breakfast or as a dessert. If serving as a dessert, leave the garnishing until just before serving. Add blueberries for an extra antioxidant boost!