One of our essential oil loving friends came up with the most brilliant way to have all of your favourite diffuser blends ready to go for quick and easy use. Create your favourite diffuser blends ahead of time in a few simple steps. These bottles look lovely sitting next to a diffuser, and this is also a fun way to gift oils to friends and family - grabyour favourite diffuser, create a diffuser bomb and you have a wonderful gift at the ready!
DIY Diffuser Bombs:
- Empty 15mL essential oil bottles
- Add your oils from your favourite blends. You'll be able to add triple the amount or more depending on your bottle size. 15mL bottles can hold almost 300 drops.
- Before use, give the bottle a slight shake and then add 8-10 drops to your diffuser.
Favourite Blends to Try...
- 100 drops each Orange, Grapefruit
- 60 drops Idaho Blue Spruce or Northern Lights Black Spruce
- 40 drops Geranium
The Happy Hippie:
- 80 drops each Northern Lights Black Spruce, Jade Lemon
- 70 drops Grapefruit
- 60 drops Patchouli
- 60 drops each Christmas Spirit, Northern Lights Black Spruce
- 40 drops each Idaho Blue Spruce, Joy
- 70 drops each Cinnamon Bark, Stress Away
- 50 drops Ylang Ylang
- 40 drops Vanilla
- 60 drops each Peppermint, Idaho Balsam Fir
- 40 drops Stress Away
- 30 drops Tangerine
Tag us over on Instagram (@essentialwellnessandlifestyle) when you make these so we can see!