Do you want rid your bathrooms and toilets of odours and have them smelling fresh and clean? Then try this DIY Thieves Cleaning Fizzies recipe which you can use with Thieves blend or other citrusy essential oils!
Make you own DIY Thieves Cleaning Fizzies recipe today with these simple steps:
1. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix evenly.
2. In a separate bowl, combine water, essential oils or blends, and V-6.
3. Pour liquids into a large bowl and whisk together until combined.
4. Use mixture to fill ice cube tray or candy mold about three fourths full. If mixture expands and spills over mold, gently replace into the mold.
5. Let sit overnight to dry in room temperature area. When dry, pop tablets out and store in a glass jar.
6. When needed, put a tablet in the toilet bowl, hard-to-clean bottles, or sink full of dishes to help clean and deodorize. Let tablet sit in bowl, bottle, or sink for 20-30 minutes to fizz and dissolve. Once dissolved, flush or rinse out.
Now you’re ready to clean without the slightest fuss!
Note: This recipe is not recommended for toilet tanks.
This recipe for DIY Cleaning Fizzies isn’t limited to bathroom cleanup! You can also use it to clean out small-necked bottles or use it as a dish soak for a sink full of dirty pots and pans. Do you want rid your bathrooms and toilets of odours and have them smelling fresh and clean? Then try this DIY Cleaning Fizzies recipe.
Image and recipe courtesy of Young Living Singapore
To view the Young Living Range click here
If you would like to find out more information on how you can receive a 24% discount on retail prices for Young Living Products, read more about it on Join Our Community or Ready To Start