Young Living’s Dried Wolfberries are a sweet & tangy snack from nature that’s easy to make a part of your daily diet. Our gentle drying process makes these wolfberries versatile and easy to incorporate into lots of recipes, letting you add wolfberry benefits to anything from stir-fry to baked goods!
With polyphenols and polysaccharides, this exotic berry is touted around the world for its taste and nutrients. Documented use of wolfberries dates back to the Ming Dynasty, where they were part of ancient Chinese culture.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- A tasty snack
- Wholesome nutrients
- Polyphenols and polysaccharides
Whole, dried wolfberries
EXPERIENCE - Who should use NingXia Dried Wolfberries?
Anyone interested in a rich, whole food
Anyone interested in a tasty, natural snack
- Store in a cool, dry place.
DIRECTIONS - Here are a few ways you can enjoy NingXia Dried Wolfberries:
- Enjoy 14g as desired.
- Top yogurt or a smoothie with wolfberries for a wholesome breakfast with a satisfying texture.
- Include Organic Dried Wolfberries in your homemade granola or trail mix for a nourishing snack on a hike, at school, or around the home.
- Add to your favourite muffin, pancake, or bread recipes.
- Toss with leafy greens, shaved or crumbled cheese, and vinaigrette for an exotic gourmet salad.
- Wolfberry Tea: Bring 250ml. of water to a rolling boil, and then let cool for 3 ½ minutes. Line bottom of cup or mug with dried wolfberries and add water. Steep for 5 minutes and stir before drinking.
- Add NingXia Wolfberries to your Slique® Tea for a new flavor twist. Once you have finished your tea, remember to enjoy the hydrated wolfberries!